Last Updated in June 2021
CP Resolutions LLC makes the protection of the privacy of sensitive personal data one of its highest priorities.
What Personal Information Does CP Resolutions Obtain and How Is It Used?
CP Resolutions often asks for and collects the following personal information:
– Your first and last name
– Your physical address
– Your phone number
– Your email address
– Your date of birth
– Your social security number
– Your Medicare, Medicaid or other health insurance ID number
– Your medical records
CP Resolutions uses this information to do the following tasks:
– Obtain lien information, if any, from a health insurance provider
– Review and challenge, where appropriate, medical bills for which the insurance provider is requesting reimbursement
– Create estimates of future medical expenditures related to injuries from accidents
To Whom and for What Purpose Does CP Resolutions Share Personal Information?
CP Resolutions shares the information listed above with the following recipients:
– Medicare, Medicaid and other health insurance providers for the purpose of obtaining lien information
– Independent contractor nurses for purposes of reviewing and challenging medical bills and creating estimates of future medical expenses
– Workers’ compensation and property & casualty insurance companies against which claims have been brought for injuries related to this information for purposes of settling a claim
How Does CP Resolutions Protect the Privacy of Your Personal Information?
CP Resolutions has created and maintains policies and data security measures to ensure your personal information is not shared with unauthorized third parties. CP Resolutions’ policies and procedures are audited on an annual basis to ensure that they are compliance with relevant federal laws, regulations, and industry standards, including the HIPAA Act, the HITECH Act and SOC 2 data security standards.
You may have the right to know what personal information we have received and maintain about you, update and correct any incorrect information, and have your information deleted, as appropriate. The right to access your personal information may be limited by local laws in specific circumstances.
How to Contact CP Resolutions
Write a Letter to:
7208 S. Tucson Way, Suite 170
Centennial, CO 80112
Email Us at: firstname.lastname@example.org